You can load 3-Side ATVs or 2-Rear (Including two up ATVs) on the Karavan ’14 ft Raptor’ Trailer.
Karavan Trailers, Inc. warrants its each new ‘Karavan’ trailer to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) years from date of purchase.
‘Karavan’ Utility Trailers
MADE IN USA.
Trailer complies to all Canadian and US D.O.T. requirements.
Check below for more specifications.
If you are looking for the best built, most reliable, hardest working trailers, you have found them.
Karavan utility trailers offer a wide range of utility applications to serve most all needs. Solid, well-built, all-tubular frames offer the backbone of a hard-working utility trailer.
Marine grade plywood or pressure-treated decking is another feature you should not ignore when it comes to quality. Also all trailers have plug wiring harnesses for easy maintenance and all axles have our sure-lube grease system, which allows positive lubrication by eliminating air pockets in the hub cavity, clean and easy maintenance without any disassebly, and changing grease in the hubs in just minutes by pumping the old grease out using the new grease.
Standard Features of ‘Karavan’ Utility Trailers
- 5/8″ Marine Grade Plywood on PLY Models*
- 3750# Galvanized Torsion Axle (no e-Coat)
- Sure Lub Hubs
- Full Length Tie-Down Channels
- Fully Grounded, Compact Lighting w/Sealed Lights
- Coated, Self Coiling Safety Cables
- Roller Guided Ramps (stored under deck)
- Patent based design integration & innovation
- Tongue Jack (on Tandem Trailers ONLY)
* Limited Lifetime Warranty on PLYWOOD models
Optional Spare tire and a carrier (mount) for additional $129