Hisun UTV - HS500
Couldn't load pickup availability
Phone: (780) 488-4949
Final Price $11,898.00 plus GST
2022 model year clearance
While quantities last
Different colors are available in stock.
Please, contact us for availability.
|Assembly & PDI||$1,399|
|Commodity Freight Surcharge||$350|
|Final Price (without Tax)||$13,348 (CAD)|
Camo color - extra $400
Most affordable side by side in the market.
In the long-run value is measured by performance and durability.
Value is what the HS Series of Utility Vehicles have been delivering to enthusiasts world-de since its introduction in 2006.
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Liquid Cooling
- Automatic Transmission
- CVT Clutch
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
- Cargo Dump Bed
- High / Low Beam headlights
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Locking Differential
- Nitrogen Assisted Shocks
- 2-year Limited Warranty (Manufacturer)
Specifications: HS-4 *
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke OHV / 1 Cylinder, 2 Valves
- Cylinders Displacement: 471cc
- Bore and Stroke: 84.5 x 84
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Delphi
- Cooling: Liquid
- Starting System: Electronic
- Transmission: Automatic CVT
- Drive System: 2WD / 4WD
- Locking Differential: L/H/N/R
- Final Drive: Shaft
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Independent Dual A-arm with Anti-sway System
- Rear Suspension: Independent Dual A-arm with Anti-sway System
- Front / Rear Brakes: Duan Ventilated Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Mechanical
- Front Tires: AT26 x 9-12 Radial
- Rear Tires: AT26 x 9-12 Radial
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Overall Vehicle (L x W x H): 118.5" x 57.5" x 72.4"
- Wheel Base: 75"
- Person Capacity: 2
- Fuel Capacity: 28 L
- Vehicles Weight Rating: 1,197 kg
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 350 lbs
- Tow Rating: 1,200 kg
- Ground Clearance: 11"
- Instrumentation: Digital Dual Display
- Winch: 3,500
- Roof: Yes
- Windshield: 2-Piece
- Increase Suspension Width
- Turn Signals & Horns: Yes
- Doors: Yes
- Compliance: EPA / CARB
- Warrant: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer
* - PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND DATA ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE TO IMPROVE RELIABILITY, FUNCTION OR DESIGN, OR OTHERWISE